Zimo Make Your Own Ukulele 26in Tenor Ukulele Hawaii Ukulele DIY Kit.
- DIY soprano Hawaii ukulele Kits perfect for anyone and even serious musicians
- Using the latest technology along with highly trained and experienced craftsman we are now offering a ukulele kit that simply cannot beat for its quality and price
- Sanded well, and pre-drilled. It will need a very slight sanding for finishing.
- This unfinished kit is a high-quality ukulele model which is also then finished and sold as a finished high-grade model.
- All parts included building a 100% playable (and great sounding) ukulele.
Zimo keeps aggressive and improving itself, following the popular 21inch ukulele and 23-inch ukulele, zimo developed a 26-inch ukulele with bigger size and same good sounding.
Accessories & Easy Installation!
All accessories and instructions included, also this ukulele has installation video on Facebook and Youtube. No need to worry that you may don’t know how to assemble it! Super easy!
DIY your ukulele!
DIY your ukulele will be much more meaningful than an ordinary ukulele. The unique ukulele will be a perfect gift for families or friends!
Enjoy the time of DIY and music!
Assemble the ukulele and DIY it with the favorite cartoon of your kids or favorite words or graffiti of your friends.
You can play the ukulele with your friends or family in the breezy morning, lazy afternoon or sunset evening, and enjoy a poetic life.
zimo ukulele is using the latest technology along with highly trained and experienced craftsman, amazing tone makes zimo one of the industry leaders of the ukulele.
We are now offering a ukulele kit that simply cannot beat for its quality and service!
StewMac Build Your Own Concert Ukulele Kit.
- Our StewMac ukulele kits make a great place to start if you’re a new builder looking for that first project (or as a gift for the budding luthier or builder in your life)
- Our DIY uke kits are simple, easy and a ton of fun (plus, they sound amazing!)
- To reduce spring-back and aid stability the back and sides are made from high-quality mahogany laminates, which goes a long way to ensuring your first build is painless and enjoyable
- We give you detailed instructions and bracing plans to guide you through each step of the build, from start to finish
- See Product Description for the full list of contents
Ukuleles are one of the hottest instruments on the market right now, people love them and just can’t get enough of them. They make a great place to start if you’re a new builder looking for that first project. They’re simple, easy, and a ton of fun (plus, they sound amazing!)
No Woodworking Experience Required! We give you detailed instructions and bracing plans to guide you through each step of the build, from start to finish!
To reduce spring-back and aid stability the back and sides are made from high-quality mahogany laminates—this will go a long way to ensuring your first build is painless and enjoyable.
Included with this Concert-size Ukulele Kit:
- Solid mahogany top
- Laminated mahogany back
- Laminated mahogany sides
- Fully shaped neck with two dowel pins for neck joint
- Slotted fretboard with inlaid position markers
- Tuners with mounting hardware
- Shaped string nut
- Carved, drilled bridge
- Shaped saddle
- Plastic dowel for making side dots
- Rubber binding bands
- Three carved spruce back braces
- Six carved spruce top braces
- Two spruce soundhole braces
- Bridge plate
- Full-size bracing plan
- Instruction book
Concert uke specs —
- The overall length of the assembled instrument: 24″ (610mm)
- Scale length: 14-3/4″ (375mm)
- Width at the nut: 1-3/8″ (35mm)
DIY Ukulele Kit Make Your Own Ukulele Soprano Hawaii Ukulele Kit with Installation Tools Screwdriver Spanner Sanding Sponge Model: DU-B (DIY Ukulele).
- DESIGN YOUR CONCEPT UKULELE- Unfinished wood gives you endless opportunities, basswood body has a nice surface, you can be stained or painted what you want.
- PERFECT MUSICAL INSTRUMENT- DIY ukulele kit is a great way to learn about the ukulele, offer an opportunity to learn how they are formed. The FIRST Ukulele you deserve to have.
- EASY TO INSTALL- Don’t worry it’s hard to assemble, we equipped with some installation tools to make the installation easier and more convenient so that DIY is no longer a problem.
- PARENTS-CHILD CAMPAIGN- Improve hands-on skills and keep entertained. Stress reliever for adults challenges a child’s imagination. Especially, the ukulele set fits adults and children to play it together.
- IDEA TOY GIFT- Build your custom Hawaiian guitar, handmade a special ukulele. As a sweet gift to share to kids, friends and family, enjoy DIY together to bring joy
A fantastic toy project for children and adults to work together！ The assembled ukulele will be a great music playmate for children, and the happy time spent together will be a good memory.
1. Let beginner, learner, children, and students know more about the ukulele, and how they are formed.
2. The assembly process is full of hands-on fun and full of fun together. Unfinished wood gives you endless opportunities.
3. You can design any of your favorite patterns, favorite things, and show your style. You can also design what your friends like, give them a special handmade gift!
Basswood : Body / Neck / Fretboard / Bridge
Plastic : Nut / Saddle / Cover Caps
Metal : Machine Heads / Screws / Fixing Ring
Size: 21.2 x 7.1 x 2.1inch / 54 x 18 x 5.4cm (L x W x H )
Net weight: 0.31lb / 140g
Package Size:12.2 x 8.1 x 3inch /31 x 20.5 x 7.5cm (L x W x H )
Gross weight: 1.2lb / 576g
Packing: Gift paper box(random delivery of style)
Best diy Ukulele for Kids
23 inch DIY ukulele, high grade Mahogany main body, the tone is warm and full.
High-end configuration, perfect tone.
Enjoy the fun of handwork, you can painted what you want or apply a coat of varnish.
It is wonderful to make a musical instrument by hand in person.
Children and parents work together, excellent parents-child campaign.Perfect gift for music lover and child.
Step 1: Glue the ukulele with wood glue and connect the neck and box together.
Step 2: Draw out the fingerboard’s position, paste the wood glue to the fingerbord and ukulele’s neck.
Step 3: Painting.
Step 4: Draw out the bridge’s position and paste the wood glue to the bridge and ukelele’s body.
Step 5: Install screws and sound points.
Step 6: Glue the upper pillow to the neck with strong adhesive.
Step 7: Fasten the ukulele’s strings.
Step 8: Install the string and side string to the head of the ukulele.
Color: wood color
Package contents: 1* cabinet
1* string bridge
4* set of adjustment pins (with screw kit)
1* upper pillow
1* lower pillow
4* nylon strings
Muslady 21/23 Inch Unfinished DIY Ukulele Kit Ukelele Plywood Body Okoume Solid Wood Uke Neck Open Style String Tuners for Ukulele Lovers.
- This ukulele DIY kit includes all parts to build a complete ukulele, easy assembly.
- Mahogany plywood top board, sideboard, and backboard, smooth surface for easy DIY painting.
- Okoume solid wood ukulele neck, engineered wood fingerboard, and bridge.
- Open type string tuners design and the nylon strings give you clear and bright sounds.
- A great musical gift for children and friends enjoy the fun of DIY!