my super cool choice
doesn’t know anything about playing the ukulele? don’t worry, I’m here for you.
here you will found which ukulele is the best choice for you, which accessorize do you need (and don’t need), I will give you tips about how to start, also, you will find here ukulele basic chords to learn and song that sound good on the ukulele.
if you know you taking the playing to the next level, you may consider buying something relay good that looks great, here some of my favorite ukuleles that “says” who you are. in this section, the prices higher then in the other sections in my site but maybe if you get so fare you need to spoil your self white one of this. jest to be clear- any of my recommendations of the ukulele has a rule- it has to be a good one that sounds great and feels even greater.
Luna Ukulele Crescent Olive Ash Burl Concert with Ukulele Strap and Bundle.
- Stunning crescent cut soundhole design, Mother of Pearl Moon Phase inlays, tortoise binding, and Satin Natural finish
- Built with a top and body material made of quality olive ash burl so you get a long-lasting instrument
- Fretboard made out of Rosewood material and offers 18 Frets
- Set neck construction, flat Fretboard Radius, and open-gear tuners offering quality and great sounds
- Play with comfort using the adjustable ukulele strap included in the Accessory Bundle with Instrument Cleaning Kit and Microfiber Cloth.
An exquisite instrument, the Luna Ukelele Crescent features a top and body made of olive ash burl and produces rich tones. The ukulele a mahogany neck with a set neck construction, and Fretboard made of Walnut that offers 18 Frets. Also, the Mother of Pearl Moon Phase inlays and crescent cut soundhole give this instrument a distinct design that stands out. The Uke Crescent has a flat Fretboard Radius and open-gear tuners. The Luna Uke Crescent’s beautiful exterior is paired with warm sounds, perfect for a night out singing under the moonlit skies.
Adjustable Ukulele Strap
Universal Guitar Care Kit
The Great Wave off Kanagawa (1830-1833), also known as The Great Wave is a woodblock print by the Japanese artist Hokusai. Copies of the print are in many collections, including the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City and The British Museum in London. Featured on the front of Luna’s 21″ Great Wave Soprano and 23″ Great Wave Concert, this masterpiece can now be in your personal ukulele collection!
Great Wave art by Hokusai
Open Style Tuners